Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's arrived, and it's here to stay.

We have been falling into our new rainy-day routine around here.

 A lot of baking, afternoon art project-making, putting on our rain boots and searching for puddles, mama searching for her own studying and reading time, and stumbling across the reading circle at our library.

Life is slowing down in many ways, and it's as sweet as can be. 

Why hello there, fall. 
















chipped paint, wood chips variety a tasty brunch with a dear friend fine motor skills wednesday waffle brunch my fearless climber painting rocks

I will post soon about the book I am currently reading (here) for my Development and Learning class; it's wildly inspiring and has me dreaming of my own classroom. 

Happy Sunday.

▲▲▲

No comments:

Post a Comment