Monday, October 1, 2012

Pudding. From scratch.

It is the first of October, so naturally I am dreaming about comfort foods and rainy day art projects. 

Today, I whipped up some from-scratch chocolate pudding during Ramona's afternoon nap. 

The simple goodness of chocolate pudding warms my soul and takes me back to my childhood in a single finger-lick. The recipe I used is here. Honestly, I haven't made it from scratch before (I grew up in the 80s, on the good ol' Jell-o packages) and oh my was it easy! 




Also - I just received my first grade as a graduate student and, let's just say I'm patting myself on the back this evening. 


I do have a few ideas in the works for some lesson plans that I will share on here. I am just getting my studies under way, so I really have more questions than I have advice. I simply want to have energizing conversations with like-minded folks. 


To be continued. 


▲▲▲

No comments:

Post a Comment