Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bits.








beach buns papa's day pie the best naps are beach naps first pick of the season old friends delicious graffiti gazin'

Between school, work, and maintaining my role as the keeper of the peace in my family, time is of the essence lately! 
With the little time that the three of us have all together, we have truly been making the most of it. 
We often spend our mornings that we have together at the river, our days at the park, and our evenings walking to get ice cream. 
No matter how busy we get, I'm always surprised at our ability to slow down,
to let some things go in order to just enjoy each other. 
(I'm in for a whole week's worth of laundry and homework tomorrow, woo!)

I am so grateful to have these two to lean on, to love, and to work so hard for. 

Happy almost Friday, folks!

▲▲▲

No comments:

Post a Comment