Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day Kokedama Orchid DIY: Unruly Things + Anthropologie.





Kelly and I accidentally wore the same exact color.


I had the pleasure of attending the Mother's Day DIY at Anthropologie yesterday 
that Alyson of Unruly Things hosted.
Alyson is so sweet; if you haven't checked out her blog, Unruly Things
do yourself a favor and get on board. Tons of cute stuff happening over there.

It was lovely; one of my best friends, Kelly, went with me. 
We ate so much breakfast at Mother's Bistro before, 
then we got our hands dirty and played with all of the dishes at Anthropologie.
I met some sweet ladies; mamas, a couple of mamas-to-be, bloggers, photographers... 
we drank mimosas, and after all of that,
I got to take home a beautiful kokedama string garden! 

I seriously think that I will be making a few more of these. 
They are fairly easy and a are such great gift to give, or just something pretty to have around the house!

Thanks again, Alyson!

▲▲▲

No comments:

Post a Comment