Sunday, April 21, 2013

Saturdays are for STAYING IN.



Normally, our Saturday afternoons are spent at the swimming pool, but Ramona woke up yesterday feeling pretty sicky. 
Nothing too bad, just really stuffed up and whiny. Really really whiny.
So, we got creative inside our house, in our pajamas. 
We put on puppet shows, we painted picture frames, I started a couple sewing projects, and we made smoothies for dessert.
I'd be lying if I said we didn't watch about 3 hours of cartoons, too. 
I love these days. Even when I have to be five steps ahead of her to avoid meltdowns and to keep the peace, I love just being us. 
Together. Lazy. Making things and snuggling.
I swear I thought we just did this whole sick thing, hopefully it's short-lived.


▲▲▲

2 comments:

  1. Hope Ramona is feeling better. My oh my, you are productive on sick days! :) And haha, sickie means movie and cuddles in bed over here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily it was just a 24 hour thing, thank you. I try to keep busy, otherwise I go a little crazy. I'm not one who can just sit still. ;)

      Delete