Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Procrastinating with slime.

Ramona and I have had a busy week.

It's been one of those where I've had a million things to do for school;
lesson plan writing, presentation preparing, interview conducting...
So naturally I have busied myself with everything else,
 like making homemade slime.

This is also the week our oven decided to stop working. 
You never realize how much you love to bake/feed your family until your oven is out of commission. 

To make this slime, just combine 1.5 cups clear glue and 1.5 cups liquid starch 
(I used Elmers glue and Sta-Flo liquid starch)

We mixed it with our hands until it was fully incorporated, 
then divided it into three bowls and added food coloring. 

She loved it so much! 
We we able to save it for later play in our handy little cups.




▲▲▲


No comments:

Post a Comment