Saturday, November 17, 2012

Favorite things: Etsy

Here are a few of my favorite things, from a few of my favorite shops, currently up on Etsy.


Green pyrex nesting bowls from tearing up houses.


Vintage fur toddler slippers by Box of Hollyhocks


Ant tape from pi'lo.


Vintage book mobile by the shophouse.


Striped Peshtemal towel by bath style.
(I own two of these and can attest to their awesomeness)


Modern bunny clip by paperdoll.
(Will probably be a stocking stuffer this year.)


An amazing pink planter by Rellik Vintage.


Leather flats by the white ribbon
(I wore these at my wedding, and still wear them often. lovely shoes, lovely shoemaker.)


Firekind Jadeite mixing bowl by Box of Hollyhocks.



I'm off to write a few lesson plans before we go enjoy our 'Friendsgiving' this evening with some dear, sweet people we are so grateful to call our friends. I'm making a stuffing that I did two years ago; it's a sourdough, apple, fresh cranberry stuffing (I'll post my recipe later). I love this time of year; the gratitude, the amazing food, and the time spent reflecting on how wonderful life can be. 

▲▲▲







No comments:

Post a Comment