Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hello.


I thought it might be appropriate to start off by introducing myself. 

That is me on the right. 
My name is Amanda. 
I married that handsome fella just last month. 
Together we are raising our lovely two-year-old daughter Ramona June in the great city of Portland, Oregon and quite loving every minute of it. 
I am currently working on my Master in Teaching. 
I am starting this blog as a way for me to process and share my own ideas about teaching and it's inherent implications on life, specifically the lives of the children we teach. I have a passion for child development and learning and, as I wander into this teaching profession, to say that I am excited to share my passion with the world is truly an understatement. 

To sum me up, well, almost: I am a mama bird, a happy homemaker, a studious graduate student, a flea market peruser, an inner-city garden grower, an acute observer, a picture taker, a master toddler chef, a pretty clothes trader, and a psychology grad/enthusiast. Nice to meet you. 

▲▲▲

Cody and I, right after saying our I-dos.
Ramona, at our wedding in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment