Tuesday, September 3, 2013

LATELY.


Spot on, my friend

  
Playing at Grandma's shop

Selected / mounted


Cutest people in the wedding party


Ramona June has quite a voice these days


Hood Canal / Home


Two words: citrus creme


"wainbow succuyents"


This lady has been with me for a long time


my guy and I celebrated one year of marriage

-----

I've been thoroughly enjoying these dwindling summer days with my friends and family.

I spent two nights holed up in a cabin with three of my dear friends,
attended the sweetest backyard wedding,
celebrated our first anniversary,
I started school, Ramona starts tomorrow,
we go to Cody's hometown this weekend for another wedding,
and I found out today that the What To Expect website wants to feature my blog
(more to come on that)!

That pretty much wraps up my week. 
Exhausting, yet heart warming.

I'm going to try to get some rest,
or maybe I'll just pour myself a big glass of wine.

▲▲▲

No comments:

Post a Comment